Lightweight daytime face oil
Earthwise Beauty Ruby Face Oil is an incredible multitasking oil which is powerfully hydrating, but extremely lightweight, making it perfect for the warmer summer months.
It is made from a blend of fresh, carefully-sourced, unrefined fruit and plant oils that combine to offer lasting hydration, fast absorption, and a light, naturally fruity-floral scent. The antioxidant-rich oils include buriti and pequi fruit, which improve the skin’s firmness and offer sun protection, as well as raspberry, rosehip, and primrose, which reduce wrinkles and correct sun damage. Cranberry oil and sunflower-derived vitamin E enhance the skin’s elasticity, while CO2 extracts derived from turmeric and celery reduce inflammation, and pequi and guava
oils enhance the skin’s glow for an overall refreshed and youthful look. This oil is
appropriate for all skin types, from acne-prone and oily to dry, sensitive, and sun-damaged.
It contains no essential oils, and is vegan, fair trade, handcrafted in the USA, and certified cruelty-free.
Vibrant orange with a light, liquid texture.
Fruity and floral, with notes of guava, pequi fruit, rosehips, and mimosa flower.
For all skin types, including acne-prone.
Massage a few drops or more into freshly cleansed, moist skin day and night. Rub in with fingertips, creating outward, upward circles, to stimulate circulation and enhance absorption.
Ruby Facial Oil can also be mixed with Earthwise Beauty’s Farizad’s Veil Sun Reflector to create a hydrating sunscreen lotion, or with Nap in the Meadow Face
Serum for a complete lightweight moisturizer. (Mix only a single-use amount at a time).
- The blend of fresh, unrefined fruit and botanical oils enhances the skin’s firmness and elasticity and leaves it with a beautiful glow.
- Buriti and pequi fruit oils are rich in antioxidants and help protect against the sun’s harmful rays, while raspberry, rosehip, and primrose oils reduce wrinkles and help correct sun damage.
- Milk thistle, guava, rosehip, and cranberry oils are noncomedogenic and particularly recommended for skin types prone to congestion, and turmeric CO2 extract and whole-plant celery CO2 reduce inflammation.
- The lightweight, liquid texture absorbs quickly, leaving skin hydrated, but never oily or weighed down. It is also an ideal foundation for Earthwise Beauty’s sun-protection powder, Farizad’s Veil Sun Reflector.
- The Ruby oil is infused with authentic healing grade rubies from India that enhance the energetic impact of the oils. By increasing the vibrational aspects, the oil feels more alive and more active.
Organic cold-press unrefined Psidium guajava (guava) seed oil (India), cold-press unrefined Silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed oil*, cold-press unrefined Vacinnium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*, cold-press unrefined whole-fruit Rosa canina (rosehip) oil*, cold-press unrefined Plukenetia volubilis (sacha inchi) seed oil* or †, cold-press unrefined Rubus ideaus (raspberry) seed oil (organic whenever available), cold-press unrefined Caryocar braziliensis (pequi) fruit oil†, cold-press unrefined Moringa oleifera seed oil†, cold-press unrefined Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) nut kernel oil (India), cold-press unrefined Mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruit oil†, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root Supercritical CO2 Select extract*, tocopherol (vit. E from non-GMO sunflowers),
organic Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed CO2 Total extract, organic Apium graveolens (celery) CO2 Total extract, Acacia dealbata (mimosa) flower absolute† (artisanally extracted in Grasse, France).
*Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted
All absolutes are hexane free whenever available.
All products offered by Reina Organics are delivered with our Satisfaction Guarantee.
We offer only the very best beauty brands in the world and we know our products will deliver the results promised.
In fact, we’re 100% confident your Reina Organics treats will make you swoon.
If for any reason however you’re not completely satisfied with your Reina Organics purchase, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
Simply email us at connect (at) reinaorganics.com for a Return Number and send us your product back.
All displayed prices are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges.